How do I redirect a PayPal page after a payment?
I want to redirect visitor automatically after successful payment….To set up Auto Return:
- Log in to paypal and click Profile.
- Click the Website Payment Preferences link under Selling Preferences.
- Click the On radio button to enable Auto Return. Enter the Return URL.
How do I use PayPal’s auto return feature to redirect customers back to my website?
Changing your PayPal profile
- Log in to PayPal.
- From the list on the left, under Products & Services, click Website payments.
- Next to Website preferences, click Update.
- Click On for Auto return and provide the URL of the website return page you created.
- Click Save.
How do I set up Auto Return URL in PayPal sandbox?
- Click Applications.
- Click Sandbox accounts.
- Expand the account in question.
- Click Sandbox site.
- Login to the test account.
- Enable Auto Return and click Save.
- Enter the Auto Return URL and click Save.
What is PayPal Auto return?
Auto return ensures that your customers are redirected back to your website after paying for their order via PayPal. This process ensures buyers can return back to your page immediately and creates a consistent buying experience for the end user.
What is PayPal Express Checkout?
PayPal Express Checkout helps boost sales by giving your customers the ability to pay by credit card or from the security of their personal PayPal accounts. During checkout, the customer is redirected to the secure PayPal site to complete the payment information.
Why does my PayPal say Return to Merchant?
Return to Merchant Error comes when you are accepting payment in INR and login using another country paypal account. For accepting payment in INR you must login with Indian paypal account. For accepting both national and international payment you must complete KYC process which require your real documents.
How do I get a PayPal identity token?
Here are the steps to obtain the identity token:
- Access your PayPal dashboard, then navigate to Account Settings -> Website payments.
- Enable the Auto return for website payments, then add your store’s thank you page link in the Return URL field.
- Enable the Payment data transfer as well.
How do I integrate PayPal Express Checkout?
Set up PayPal Express Checkout in Commerce
- Step 1: Begin the configuration.
- Step 2: Enable and connect your PayPal account.
- Step 3: Complete the required PayPal settings.
- Step 4: Set up Advertise PayPal Credit / Advertise PayPal Pay Later (optional)
- Step 5: Complete the basic settings.
- Step 6: Complete the advanced settings.
What is return merchant?
At the moment, when a customer clicks ‘Return to merchant’ before actually making the payment, they are returned to the shop with the order now already completed and a ‘Pay now’ button offered to complete the payment.
Where is PayPal API?
How do I find my Paypal API credentials?
- Log in to your PayPal account and head to API access.
- Under “NVP/SOAP API integration,” click Manage API credentials.
- If you have already generated an API Signature, then View API Signature appears. If not, agree to create an API signature.
- You’ll then see your API credentials.