Who has birthday on January 7th?
Aloe Blacc. Singer-rapper Aloe Blacc is 43.
What historical birthdays are today?
Famous People Born Today
- #1 Richard Dawkins. Wednesday, March 26, 1941. Fame Meter (61/100)
- #2 Tennessee Williams. Sunday, March 26, 1911. Fame Meter (39/100)
- #3 Diana Ross. Sunday, March 26, 1944.
- #4 Nancy Pelosi. Tuesday, March 26, 1940.
- #5 Sandra Day O’Connor. Wednesday, March 26, 1930.
- #6 Robert Frost. Thursday, March 26, 1874.
What happened on 7th January?
On Jan. 7, 1953, President Truman announced in his State of the Union message to Congress that the United States had developed a hydrogen bomb. On this date: In 1608, an accidental fire devastated the Jamestown settlement in the Virginia Colony.
What happened January 7th 1970?
January 7, 1970 (Wednesday) At 2:00 in the afternoon, Israeli Air Force jets began Operation Priha, a series of bombing raids deep into Egypt east of the Suez Canal.
Who has in January birthdays?
31 celebrities who were born in January
- January can be a cold month (Photo by Handout/Biden Inaugural Committee via Getty Images )
- January 1 — Morris Chestnut.
- January 2 — Dax Shepard.
- January 3 — Mel Gibson.
- January 4 — Dyan Cannon.
- January 5 — Bradley Cooper.
- January 6 — Eddie Redmayne.
- January 7 — Jeremy Renner.
Who was born on 7th January India?
January 7 Famous Indian Actress Birthdays
|S.No||Birthday Celebrity Name||Birth Date|
|1||Bipasha Basu||January 7, 1979|
|2||Supriya Pathak||January 7, 1961|
|3||Reena Roy||January 7, 1957|
|4||B. Saroja Devi||January 7, 1938|
Which famous actors birthday is today?
Recent Birthdays of Celebrities
- Mandana Karimi. Mar 29. Send Roses (328)
- Michael-Leon Wooley. Mar 29. Send Roses (20)
- Eric Idle. Mar 29. Send Roses (29)
- Michael Winterbottom. Mar 29. Send Roses (159)
- Vishwak Sen. Mar 29. Send Roses (131)
- Anu Emmanuel. Mar 28. Send Roses (1389)
- Dianne Wiest. Mar 28. Send Roses (14)
- Lady Gaga. Mar 28.
Who is the 1 famous person?
1. Dwayne Johnson. Dwayne Johnson, nicknamed “The Rock”, is the most famous person in the world as of 2022. Dwayne who was WWE champion wrestler earlier is now an actor and producer.
What happened today in history Ducksters?
1340 King Edward III of England is declared King of France. 1837 Michigan is admitted as the 26th U.S. state. 1934 The Apollo Theater opens in Harlem, New York City. 1788 The first penal colony is founded at Botany Bay, Australia….Today in History Archive:
Who died Jan 7?
Died On January 7th. Discover the most famous people who died on January 7. The list includes people like Nikola Tesla, Hirohito, Catherine of Aragon, Murray Rothbard, Trevor Howard.
What is January famous for?
The first day of the month is known as New Year’s Day. It is, on average, the coldest month of the year within most of the Northern Hemisphere (where it is the second month of winter) and the warmest month of the year within most of the Southern Hemisphere (where it is the second month of summer).