What does the hero Gotham deserves meaning?
ago. Additional comment actions. As best as I can describe it; Gotham ‘deserved’ to have a hero who would do everything that it took to make them safe (and actually could do it), but the hero that they ‘needed’ was a ‘perfect, law-abiding knight in shining armor to emulate’ type of hero who didn’t really exist.
What does not the hero we deserve meaning?
This quote is explained by another quote in the movie about Harvey Dent “he is a hero, not the hero we deserved but the hero we needed”. When Gordon says that Batman is the hero they deserve he means that the dark and flawed city of Gotham needs a flawed and dark knight watching over them.
What does you live long enough to become the villain?
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” The story behind the quote: This week’s quote comes from the second film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman movies, The Dark Knight.
What’s the quote about becoming a villain?
“Love is willing to become to villain so that the one who you love can stay a hero.” “A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy.
How can I be a villain?
Villain Characteristics Checklist:
- He’s convinced he’s the good guy.
- He has many likeable qualities.
- He’s a worthy enough opponent to make your hero look good.
- You (and your reader) like when he’s on stage.
- He’s clever and accomplished enough that people must lend him begrudging respect.
- He can’t be a fool or a bumbler.
What is the difference between deserve and need?
Deserve means “to be worthy of, qualified for, or have a claim to reward, punishment, recompense, etc.”. Need means “to require” and usually refers to things you lack that are useful or necessary.
Does Gotham need Batman?
In the end, Batman #108 posits that the hero that Gotham needs is not Batman, but a person who is willing to sacrifice their humanity for the greater good. For Batman, this is ultimately an impossibility.
Is Batman the hero Gotham needs or deserves?
Gordon: He’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it.
Who said a villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told?
The villain is a victim, whose story hasn’t been told: Mahesh Bhatt.
What is the best villain quote?
- The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people.
- I prefer a real villain to a false hero.
- Nobody is a villain in their own story.
- There’s no hero without a villain.
- I’m not handsome enough to be James Bond.