How do you clear the codes on a Actron cp9125?
NOTE: Holding READ /Scroll Down key for 3 seconds will read Diagnostic Trouble Codes and Data again. Erasing allows the PocketScanTM Code Reader to delete the codes and I/M Monitor status from the vehicle’s computer modules.
How do I read my Actron code?
- How to read OBD codes: Preparation.
- Step 1: Plug the OBD scanner into the OBD port.
- Step 2: Turn on the ignition.
- Step 3: Enter the Vehicle Identification Number.
- Step 4: Find OBD codes in the menu.
- Step 5: Interpret the first character of the OBD code.
- Step 6: Interpret the second character of the OBD code.
How do you clear codes on a Bosch pocket scan?
Holding down for 3 seconds will read diagnostic trouble codes and data again . Erasing allows the PocketScan™ code reader to delete the codes and IM monitor status from the vehicle’s computer modules .
How do I update my Actron cp9125?
How to Update an Actron PocketScan Plus
- Download the Actron Software Suite (see Resources).
- Click on “Tool Update” when the program starts.
- Click “Next.” Select “Detect Device Automatically,” then click “Next” again.
- Choose your update from the list.
- Wait until the update progress meter is full.
How do I delete Actron codes?
To erase and reset codes/data from the vehicle computer:
- Set the ingnition to Key On and Engine Off. Do NOT start the. vehicle. The engine should not be running.
- Press and hold the ERASE key for 3 seconds then release.
- When the confirmation message appears on the display, press.
Will disconnecting battery reset OBD2?
Disconnecting the battery will not clear any codes in memory of the computer for stored OBD2 codes. The only way to clear the codes is to use a scanner and use the code clear function.
Can you clear engine codes while driving?
Can You Reset Check Engine Light While Driving? You should drive your car 30 to 100 miles in order to ensure that the check engine light does not reappear. As the sensors need time to calibrate, the vehicle’s “Drive Cycle” can be reset.
What is the PD after an engine code?
it stands for power control module. It’s your vehicles main computer. There are other names for it as well, ECU=electronic control unit, ECM=” ” module, PCU=power control unit. this computer controls a lot of the main functions of your car.
Can you update Actron scanner?
Double click the Scanning Suite Launchpad icon on your desktop to open Scanning Suite. If you do not have the icon on your desktop, you can find it by going to Start Menu/All Programs/Scanning Suite/Actron. 2. Click Tool Update.
How do I update my Actron?
Open Scanning Suite on the PC by double clicking the Actron LaunchPad shortcut or clicking start/All Programs/Scanning Suite/Actron/LaunchPad. 5. Click Tool Update.