How can I check my kuk result?
How Can I Check My KUK Result/Kurukshetra University Result 2020?
- – 1st Step: Visit the KUK official website – kuk.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Scroll down and click on the ‘Results’ link (refer to the image below).
How do I check my Kuk 2019 result?
How to check KUK Result 2019-2020?
- Visit the Kurukshetra University official website, www.kuk.ac.in.
- The University official page will appear.
- Check the quick link section for Results and click the link.
- Check the table for the result and click the link to check the result.
- The result will display.
How can I know my Kurukshetra registration number?
Instructions : Select your class, type your first name or few characters of your first name and click on SUBMIT. Match your registration number or parents name to find your roll number and click on PRINT to download and print your roll number.
How can I get Marksheet from Kuk University?
Upload scanned copy of certificates in a PDF/JPG format….Application Process Instruction
- Fill up online Transcript form through www.csdocs.kuk.ac.in (Click on Apply New)
- Mandatory items are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Enter your email and mobile number which will be used for correspondence.
- Upload .
What is the meaning of PRS in kuk result?
“P.R.S.” means Previous Result Stands because of no change in the result already declared.
What is RLA in kuk result?
” 3 CL Cancel. ” 4 RLA Result late due to non-availability of marks.
What is RPR in kuk result?
‘RPR’ Result provisional due to final checking of eligibility/wants of Regn. No. ‘RL(D)’ Result later due to discrepancy in marks or any other dispute. ‘ RP ‘ Result Provisional for settlement of improvement of Marks/Division.
What is RPFD in kuk result?
11 RPFD Result Provisional Fee Defaulter. DMC has been withheld as complete examination or any other fee has not been deposited by the student. 1. Student shall have to pay the deficient amount displayed against his/her result within 15 days from the date of display of the result at www.kuk.ac.in.
Is KUK form 2021 out?
KUK 2021 Application Form will be released in July 2021. Candidates applying to have to submit an application before or till November 2021 & PG Diploma in November 2021.
Is BA available in KUK University?
|Vocational (Tourism & Travel Management)||280||Class 12 or equivalent with minimum 33% aggregate|
|General||30||Class 12 or equivalent with minimum 33% aggregate|
How can I get migration certificate from Kuk?
So, to get the migration certificate one must fill the Migration form available on the website or can be fetched from the Photostat shop near Examination wing-II, inside the KU for a nominal charge of Rs. 10. Fill the form and along with attach the last Degree/DMC studied at the uni. also attach an ID proof.
How can I get migration certificate from Kuk online?
How it works
- Open the kuk migration online and follow the instructions.
- Easily sign the kuk online migration certificate with your finger.
- Send filled & signed online migration certificate kuk or save.