Who died in Barnwell SC?
Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Barnwell, South Carolina
- Alma Sanders, 93 – Apr 8, 2020.
- Susan Barajas, 57 – Mar 30, 2020.
- Huley Gill, 63 – Mar 2020.
- Lloyd Charles Vickery, 91 – Mar 20, 2020.
- Ulysses O’neal, 73 – Mar 17, 2020.
- Thomas B.
- Carl Cope, 75 – Mar 5, 2020.
- Marion Ellis Inabinett, 90 – Feb 16, 2020.
Who died in Bishopville SC?
Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Bishopville, South Carolina
- Edna Kelley McCaskill, 95 – Apr 23, 2020.
- Blanche Joe – Apr 2020.
- Agnes Ross Graham Drayton, 101 – Apr 6, 2020.
- Charles David Clark, 66 – Jan 20, 2020.
- Janice Marie Robertson, 61 – Jan 13, 2020.
- Donna Daniel Boone, 62 – Jan 7, 2020.
How do I find old obituaries in South Carolina?
You can view them at the S. C. Department of Archives and History Reference Room, 8301 Parklane Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29223. Access to a microfiche index and microfilm of these deaths is available. You can find additional information on the SC Department of Archives and History website.
How do I find old obituaries in NC?
Often, libraries are the most reliable source of information for obituaries because they likely hold the archives for papers that were published in areas around the location. The North Carolina State Library has made an effort to organize all of this information into a comprehensive overview.
How do I find old obituaries in Georgia?
Death records for 1919-1927 are indexed and available online in the Georgia Death Certificates. Death records for 1919-1943 are also indexed and available through FamilySearch.org. The originals through 1943 are also available at the Georgia Archives.
When someone dies suddenly what does that mean?
A sudden death is any kind of death that happens unexpectedly. This includes: suicide. road crash or other transport disaster. drowning, falling, fire or other tragedy.