Where is Archive folder in Outlook 2010?
To view the archive folder, scroll to the bottom of the folder view (left side), double-click Archives to expand, then double-click Inbox to expand, then select the folder you wish to view. The archived email will then be displayed.
How do I create an Archive folder in Outlook?
2. Manual archiving
- In Outlook, open the File menu tab, then click on the Cleanup Tools button.
- Click on Archive… in the drop-down menu.
- In the Archive dialogue box, choose the settings you want: – Select the Archive this folder and all subfolders button so as to choose the folders you want to archive.
Why do I not have an Archive folder in Outlook?
You’ll find it in your Outlook folder list. If you don’t see the folder and you’re using Outlook 2016 or Outlook for Microsoft 365, go to File > Office Account > Update Options > Update Now.
Where is Outlook Archive folder?
The default location for your archived files is H:\Config\Outlook\archive. pst. If this folder does not exist, contact the LTS Help Desk. To change your archive location, refer to Customizing AutoArchive Settings.
Where is Outlook Archive File?
The archive file is a special type of data file, a Personal Folders file (. pst). The first time AutoArchive runs, Outlook creates the archive file automatically in the following locations: Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Archive.
How do I create multiple archive folders in Outlook?
In Outlook 2016: Click File> Info> Tools> Clean Old Items.
- Click Archive this folder and all subfolders, then select the folder you want to archive.
- Under Archive items older than enter date.
- If you want to archive some folders using different settings, you can create multiple .pst files.
How do I restore an archive folder in Outlook?
Restore Your Archived Outlook Email (Windows)
- Find your archive. pst file. Note: This file may also be named something else, but will have a . pst file extension.
- In Outlook select File > Accounts Settings > Account Settings… > Data Files tab > Add…
- Browse to where you saved your Archive. pst file.
- Click OK.
What is the difference between archive and delete in Outlook?
Whether you delete or archive an email message, it disappears from your inbox. A deleted message goes into the trash folder, but an archived message is defaulted to the Archive folder or All Mail on Gmail / Google Apps.
How do I create a second archive folder in Outlook?
How do you create an archive?
How to add files to an archive using standard Microsoft Windows tools
- Select the files which you want to archive.
- Right-click any selected file. By default, the archive will have the same name as the file you’ve clicked on.
- In the context menu select Send to → Compressed (zipped) folder.
Where are Outlook folders stored?
Microsoft Outlook typically stores the messages, folders, calendars, and other items available to you in files with a . pst extension in the “Outlook Files” folder in the “Documents” folder on your computer.
Where is archive PST stored?
pst is stored in the drive:\Documents and Settingsser\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder. Notes: The default location of the . pst file is a hidden folder.