What Nirvana songs are on acoustic?
Come as you are.
What is the easiest Nirvana song on guitar?
10 Easy Nirvana Songs on Guitar with Powerful Riffs for Beginners
- 1 1. On a Plain.
- 2 2. Drain You.
- 3 3. In Bloom.
- 4 4. About a Girl.
- 5 5. Heart Shaped Box.
- 6 6. Smells Like Teen Spirit.
- 7 7. Come As You Are.
- 8 8. You Know You’re Right.
What is Kurt Cobain’s favorite Nirvana song?
‘Drain You’ Kurt frequently stated it was one of his favorite Nirvana songs, and they played it at basically every show in their final three years. “I think there are so many other songs that I’ve written that are as good [as ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’],” Cobain told Rolling Stone in 1993. “Like ‘Drain You.
What song did Kurt Cobain like the most?
Kurt Cobain says his most famous song is a ripoff of ‘the Pixies’ According to the lead singer of the grunge band, “Smells Like Team Spirit” is just a ripoff of the music from the Pixies. And as Cobain has revealed, he believes that his most famous song has “such a cliched riff.”
What is the hardest Nirvana song to sing?
Milk It (In Utero, 1993) It’s one of the hardest Nirvana tunes to learn and perform live.
What’s the easiest Nirvana song to play on drums?
Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana Smells like an easy song to play on the drums – and it is! “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana is such a classic hit and one you should practice as a novice drummer.
What song is Nirvana most famous for?
Nirvana’s 20 greatest songs – ranked!
- About a Girl (1989)
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night? (1993, released 1994)
- Aneurysm (1991)
- Sliver (1990)
- In Bloom (1991)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (1991)
- All Apologies (1993)
- Heart-Shaped Box (1993)
What is the most underrated Nirvana song?
Top 5 most underrated Nirvana songs
- Aneurysm (Incesticide, 1992)
- D-7 (Hormoaning EP, 1992)
- Molly’s Lips (Incesticide, 1992)
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night (MTV Unplugged, 1994)
- You Know You’re Right (Nirvana, 2002)
What’s the heaviest Nirvana song?
No Recess: The Heaviest Nirvana Mixtape
- No Recess – Side A:
- 1. “ Negative Creep” Bleach, 1989.
- 2. “ Scentless Apprentice” In Utero, 1993.
- 3. “ Aneurysm” Incesticide, 1992.
- 4. “ Tourette’s” In Utero, 1993.
- 5. “ Floyd the Barber” Bleach, 1989.
- 6. “ Territorial Pissings” Nevermind, 1991.
- 7. “ School” Bleach, 1989.
Is Nirvana a blues band?
Nirvana’s musical style has been mainly described as grunge, alternative rock, punk rock, and hard rock.
What are the easiest rock songs to play on the drums?
10 Easy Drum Songs for Beginners
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean.
- Green Day – Wake Me Up When September Ends.
- The Rolling Stones – Honky Tonk Woman.
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army.
- Bon Jovi – Livin On a Prayer.
- AC/DC – Highway to Hell.
- Nirvana – Come As You Are.
- Muse – Starlight.