What is Fiat 500 Uconnect?
What’s Uconnect Uconnect combines the touchscreen, steering wheel and voice controls, able to provide, in the car, the information and entertainment you want, leaving you free to concentrate on the road.
Does the Fiat 500L have sat nav?
The Fiat 500, 500X, and 500L all have packages that include a touch screen infotainment system and satellite navigation—or Sat Nav, for short. These models include the Uconnect system and Sat Nav.
Does Fiat 500L have CarPlay?
And that’s why 500L Connect provides the perfect connectivity for your trips, thanks to its Uconnect™ 7” radio with Navigation, DAB, Apple CarPlay compatibility and Android Auto™ integration.
How do I update my Fiat 500 Uconnect?
How to Upgrade the Fiat 500 Uconnect 5″ Firmware
- Step 1 Prepare firmware. Download Version Firmware (VP2 CO version)
- Insert USB stick into Fiat 500 USB port. Turn on engine (keep it running to avoid battery drain)
- Step 3 Start Upgrade.
- The Firmware will start to upgrade.
- One complete the unit will restart.
Do I have to pay for Uconnect app?
The Uconnect system itself costs nothing above what you paid for the vehicle and will operate as normal. Uconnect Access, on the other hand, is a remote services monthly subscription that gives you unrivaled access to your vehicle from just about anywhere.
Is Uconnect LIVE free?
Activating Uconnect LIVE services is easy and it doesn’t cost anything! Watch the video tutorial and take your digital world on board in a few easy steps.
How many miles can a Fiat 500L last?
The Fiat 500 is a small, durable car that can last on average between 200,000 – 250,000 miles when properly maintained and driven conservatively.
How do I get Apple CarPlay on my Fiat 500?
Connect iPhone to 500’s USB port
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your Fiat 500 USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear.
- Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted.
- After a few seconds Apple CarPlay will launch on your 500’s infotainment system.
Can I get Sat Nav on my Fiat 500?
If you have uConnect, yes you can get Sat Nav on your current system (if not already set up).
Can I update Uconnect myself?
Upgrading your Uconnect System is essential for its security, as demonstrated by Chrysler’s recent recall of vehicles after a safety scare. Owners looking to update their Uconnect Systems can do it by requesting a USB drive preloaded with the software, installing it themselves or taking it to a trusted dealership.