What does the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs do?

What does the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs do?

The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs (DCA) is a governmental agency in the U.S. state of New Jersey that is responsible for protecting the public “from fraud, deceit and misrepresentation in the sale of goods and services.” The DCA operates within the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety in the office …

How do I file a complaint with NJConsumerAffairs?

If you would like a General Consumer Complaint Form mailed to you, please contact the Division of Consumer Affairs at (973) 504-6200.

Does filing a complaint with the FCC do anything?

By filing a consumer complaint with the FCC, you contribute to federal enforcement and consumer protection efforts on a national scale and help us identify trends and track the issues that matter most. The FCC does not resolve all individual complaints.

How do I file a complaint in NJ?

Compliments/Complaints Call Citizen Services at 609-984-5828 or. Email: Citizens Services via online form.

How do I file a complaint against NJ unemployment?

How to report unemployment fraud

  1. By phone: 609-777-4304.
  2. By fax: 609-292-5593.
  3. By mail: Benefit Payment Control, PO Box 043, Trenton NJ 08625.

How do I file a complaint against NJ?

You may write to the Motor Vehicle Commission, Motor Vehicle Commission, Customer Advocacy Office, P.O. Box 403, Trenton, NJ 08666-0403 or telephone that agency at (609) 292-6500 or call (888) 486-3339 (toll free in New Jersey).

How do I file a complaint against a business in NJ?

Consumers who believe they have been cheated or scammed by a business, or suspect any other form of consumer abuse, can file a complaint with the State Division of Consumer Affairs by visiting its website or by calling 1-800-242-5846 (toll free within New Jersey ) or 973-504-6200.

How do I renew my CD in NJ?

registration has been in expired status for fewer than 30 days, you can renew online at: https://newjersey.mylicense.com or you can call 973-273-8090 to request a paper renewal application or to get your mylicense password (to renew online). A New Jersey C.D.S. registration is issued only for a New Jersey location.

How do I contact the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs?

File a Complaint with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by phone at 800-242-5846 or 973-504-6200. You can also file a complaint online at: NJConsumerAffairs.gov/Pages/ File-a-Complaint.

Is CDS same as DEA?

The CDS license is simply the manifestation of the state’s authority to work with controlled substances. The CDS license is supplied to the DEA to demonstrate eligibility for a DEA registration.

Do you need a pharmacy technician license in New Jersey?

Yes, pharmacy technicians are required to get a license in New Jersey. What should I do to become a License Pharmacy Technician? You have to be at least 18 years old or older. Must be proficient in English both written and oral.

What does the New Jersey Board of Pharmacy do?

The Board of Pharmacy, the oldest professional licensing board in New Jersey, was established in 1877 to protect the public by regulating the dispensing of prescription medications. to regulate the practice of pharmacies and pharmacists.

What is the BOP doing to welcome visitors?

The BOP welcomes visitors to our institutions as we resume social visiting. We remind all visitors to carefully review our special visiting procedures during the COVID pandemic, and also remind all visitors to observe applicable state and local COVID travel restrictions in planning your visit to the institution.

How many correctional facilities does bop operate?

We also administer contracts with private corporations to operate 6 additional correctional institutions. View the geographic boundaries of BOP regions and the facilities located within.

Do pharmacists in New Jersey need a NABP E-Profile ID?

At this time, the New Jersey Board is not requiring pharmacists to register for a NABP e-Profile ID. However, many CPE providers accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) have already transitioned their systems to transmit data relating to completion of CE courses to NABP.