What does it mean when it says SIM not provisioned mm2?
SIM card is not provisioned basically means your SIM card is not activated to be used with your phone. It may occur after porting. You need to provision your SIM card with your phone in order to use it. If you do not do this, your phone continues to show the above message.
What is mm2 error?
The main reason for the sim not provisioned mm#2 is because your sim isn’t activated or is suspended from the service provider or isn’t picked up by the cell phone. If you just bought a new sim card then you are likely to see this error because you might have to activate your sim.
How do I provision my SIM card?
Try Using the SIM in a Different Phone Turn off both phones and remove the SIM from your current phone. Insert the SIM card into the other phone and power it on. Check if your SIM card has been activated and authorized.
How do I fix my SIM provisioned mm 2?
How to Fix “SIM Not Provisioned MM 2” Error On iPhone And Android
- Clean the SIM Card/Slot.
- Try Enabling Airplane Mode.
- Restart Your Phone.
- Try Another SIM Port Or Another Phone.
- Update Carrier Settings.
- Update the Carrier Services App (Android Only)
- Get Professional Help.
How do I activate my SIM not provisioned?
5 Ways to Fix “SIM Not Provisioned” Errors
- Restart Your Phone. It may seem unlikely, but simply turning off your phone can overcome the SIM not provisioned fault.
- Correctly Insert the SIM Card.
- Activate Your SIM Card.
- Contact Your Carrier or Network Provider.
- Get a New SIM Card.
How can I activate my BSNL SIM?
Below are the steps to activate your BSNL 4G SIM.
- Turn off your mobile phone and insert your BSNL SIM card.
- Now, turn it back on and wait for the network signal to appear.
- Once you see the network signal on top of the display open the phone app.
- Dial 1507 from your phone and confirm your identity.
How do I get rid of MM not on my phone?
5 Ways To Easily Fix MM#6 Errors On Smartphones
- Contact Your Network Operator First. The best and fastest way to resolve this issue is to contact the same carrier’s service centre and request them to unlock your device.
- Dialing The Unlock Code.
- Reinsert SIM Card.
- Automating Network Selection.
- Updating The Device.
How do you fix an inactive SIM card?
Check that the sim card have service activated. Restart your phone. Turn off your phone, remove the sim card from the phone and then place it back, turn your phone back on. If none of these work, go to your carrier and ask for a FREE replacement sim card – they will transfer your service over to the new sim card.
Why is my phone not reading SIM card?
There are a number of reasons for the Android No SIM error. It could be that you’ve not inserted the SIM card correctly into your phone. This problem can also be caused by putting your phone on Airplane mode or a problem with your phone’s Android OS. There is not a one-size-fits-all solution to this issue.
How do I fix my SIM card not detected?
Ways to Fix Sim Card Not Detected in Android
- Restart Your Smartphone.
- Clean and Adjust the Sim Card.
- Remove/Re-insert Sim and Test your Sim Card Holder.
- Toggle Airplane/Flight Mode.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
How do you activate a Virgin SIM card?
Every Virgin Mobile SIM comes with the PIN already set. You’ll be asked to enter the PIN after inserting your new SIM and turning on your phone. When prompted, simply enter 7890. This will activate your SIM and give you access to all the great Virgin Mobile services.
How activate BSNL SIM registration failed?
How To: Solve a SIM Card Registration Failed Error
- Turn off your phone.
- Remove the SIM card from the SIM tray.
- Wipe the SIM with a dry cloth.
- If you still receive this error, the next thing to attempt is to try your SIM card in another phone.