What are the main features of Window XP desktop?
Features of Window XP Home Edition. Expansion support of notebook computers (Clear type support, multi-monitor, improvement of power management), providing an environment where user can operate the computer in the office remotely. User can access the data and applications in a computer remotely from another computer.
What are the basic components of Windows XP?
In Windows XP, the most commonly used menu is the Start menu….My Computer – Invokes a window which displays:
- Files stored on This Computer.
- Hard Disk Drives (usually just your C drive)
- Devices with Removable Storage (floppy disk drive, CD drive, zip drive, usb key)
- Network Drives.
What are the 4 main parts of the windows desktop?
The computer case, keyboard, mouse, and power cord are the basic parts of a desktop computer.
What are the elements of windows screen?
The Title Bar. At the very top of the screen is the title bar.
What are the best features of Windows XP?
DEAD BY APRIL: 5 Greatest Features of Windows XP
- #1 Remote Assistance.
- #2 Remote Desktop.
- #3 Internet Connection Firewall.
- #4 Device Driver Rollback.
- #5 CD Burner.
Which component appears in the initial windows Start Up Display?
Solution(By Examveda Team) A taskbar is an element of a graphical user interface which has various purposes. It typically shows which programs are currently running.
What is the full form of Windows XP?
The “XP” stands for eXPerience. Windows XP was released to manufacturers in August 2001 and publicly released in October 2001. Because of its installed user base, it is the second most popular Windows version.
What are the parts of the desktop?
The 5 different parts of a computer—taking a look under the hood
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
What are the 5 parts of a window?
Parts of a Window
- Head. The main horizontal member forming the top of the window or door frame.
- Jamb. The main vertical members forming the sides of a window or door frame.
- Frame. The combination of head, jambs and sill to form a precise opening in which a window sash or door panel fits.
- Muntin Bar.
What are the three main features of a desktop computer?
The 4 Primary Hardware Concerns for New Computers
- Computer Speed (the processor) The most common processor found in computers today is from Intel.
- Storage (the hard drive)
- Memory (RAM)
- WiFi Ability (wireless network card)
- Operating System.
What operating system is Windows XP?
Windows XP is a version of the Microsoft Windows operating system for personal computers. The letters “XP” stand for eXPerience. Microsoft released Windows XP on October 25, 2001. Windows XP replaced Windows 2000 and Windows ME, which helped bring the NT and 9x versions of Windows together.