What are the basic truths of the plan of salvation?
The plan of salvation is the fulness of the gospel. It includes the Creation, the Fall, the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and all the laws, ordinances, and doctrines of the gospel. Moral agency, the ability to choose and act for ourselves, is also essential in Heavenly Father’s plan.
What are the 5 truths in the Bible?
5 Truths That Never Fade
- We are never alone. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
- God’s character remains constant. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever… –
- God’s grace is sufficient.
- We are commanded to love.
- God is making all things new.
What are the beliefs of the Salvation Army?
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has by His suffering and death made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever will may be saved. We believe that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
What are the 3 theological truths?
There are three theological virtues: faith, hope, and charity.
WHAT ARE THE ABCs of salvation?
The ABCs of salvation, that is. This popular children’s ministry acronym stands for admit, believe, and confess. It’s a simple way churches teach parents and volunteers to share the gospel with kids—especially during the week of Vacation Bible School.
What are the basic truths of the gospel?
Ten Essential Gospel Truths to Teach Children
- In our desire to lead children to faith in Christ, parents and teachers can feel overwhelmed by all they want and need to teach children.
- God created people for His glory.
- God is holy and righteous.
- Man is sinful.
- God is just and is right to punish sin.
- God is merciful.
What are the basic truths of the church?
- The Bible is the Inspired Word of God.
- There is One True God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is Fully God.
- The Fall of Mankind.
- The Salvation of Mankind.
- The Ordinances of the Church.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
What Bible does Salvation Army use?
|The Salvation Army|
How does The Salvation Army interpret the Bible?
These statements place The Salvation Army in harmony with other mainstream denominations of Protestant Christianity. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
What are the 3 cardinal virtues?
In Christian tradition And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. Because of this reference, a group of seven attributes is sometimes listed by adding the four cardinal virtues (prudence, temperance, fortitude, justice) and three theological virtues (faith, hope, charity).