What are the activities of MS Word?
Working with Pictures
- Format text color, bold, and size at least 75% of the time.
- Insert a file INTO an existing Word document.
- Format text into columns.
- Insert a picture from Clip Art and the Design Gallery Live at least 75% of the time.
- Change text wrapping around a picture at least 75% of the time.
What is Microsoft Word Class 10?
MS – Word is a word processor developed by Microsoft. A word document file can contain formatted text, images, tables, graphs, charts, page formatting, colouring a text, highlighting text and print settings.
What are the five features of MS Word?
List of Features of MS Word
- Home. This feature of MS word has options like font colour, font size, font style, alignment, bullets, line spacing, etc.
- Insert. You can enter tables, shapes, images, charts, graphs, header, footer, page number, etc., in the document.
- Page Layout.
What is the example of MS Word?
Detailed Solution. The correct answer is Application Software. MS Word is an example of application software developed by the company Microsoft.
What are the 5 functions of Microsoft Word?
Given below are the basic functions of Microsoft Word:
- Creating text documents.
- Editing and Formatting the existing documents.
- Making a text document interactive with different features and tools.
- Graphical documents, comprising images.
- Used by Authors and Researchers.
- Detect grammatical errors in a text document.
For which of these tasks would you likely use Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word is used for word-processing and is part of the Microsoft Office suite of applications. It’s used principally for creating and proofreading documents like letters, manuscripts, reports, tests and assignments.
What is MS Word why we use it?
Microsoft Word or MS Word (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it has helpful tools to make documents.
What Microsoft Word means?
Microsoft Word is a widely used commercial word processor designed by Microsoft. Microsoft Word is a component of the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software, but can also be purchased as a stand-alone product.
How do you write x1 in Word?
Use keyboard shortcuts to apply superscript or subscript
- Select the text or number that you want.
- For superscript, press Ctrl, Shift, and the Plus sign (+) at the same time. For subscript, press Ctrl and the Equal sign (=) at the same time. (Do not press Shift.)
How do you write 5th in Word?
When you’re typing in plain text, you can use the caret symbol to express an exponent, such as “2^5” to represent “2 to the 5th power.” In most word processors, however, you can use the superscript feature to actually place the “5” in small text above to “2” to display the exponent as you would write it on paper.