What are some unique girl names that start with A?
50 UNIQUE Baby Girl Names Starting with “A”
- Every mom knows her little princess is special.
- Abia – “my father is Lord”
- Abriella – “pillar of strength derived from God”
- Acadia – “idyllic place”
- Acela – “a flower of the Lord”
- Adalee – “God is my shelter”
- Adalena – “noble kind”
- Adria – “from the Adriatic sea region”
What is the rarest girl name that starts with A?
Extremely Unique Baby Girl Names that Start With the Letter A!
- Avyanna. Avyanna is a lovely Baby Girl Name thats starts with A, meaning strong, powerful, beautiful!
- Aleena. The French name Aleena means Noble.
- Aislinn. In Irish, the meaning of the name Aislinn is a dream or vision!
What is the most uncommon name for a girl?
Top ten most unpopular girls names
What is a rare name that starts with A?
Cool, rare names with the initial A include the international Anouk and Alessio, vintage Agatha and Amias, and unisex word names Arbor and Arrow.
What is Ava short for?
What does Ava mean? A variation of Eve. May be from the Latin “avis,” meaning “bird.” It could also be a short form of the name Chava (“life” or “living one”), the Hebrew form of Eve. It was popularized as a girls’ name by actress Ava Gardner.
What is a unique name that starts with an A?
As well as Alexander, boy names starting with A in the US Top 100 include Aiden, Anthony, Andrew, Asher, and Aaron. Cool, rare names with the initial A include the international Anouk and Alessio, vintage Agatha and Amias, and unisex word names Arbor and Arrow.
What name means princess?
- Origin: Hebrew.
- Meaning: “princess”
- Description: Sarah was derived from the Hebrew word sarah, meaning “princess.” Sarah is an Old Testament name—she was the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
What are some unique girl names that start with a?
Aris. Aris is a name that has strong roots in two languages.
What are some mythical names for girls?
Circe – “Bird”
What are some cool names for a girl?
What are some ugly girl names?
Nevaeh (“Heaven” spelled backward and one of the most divisive names around,according to Wattenberg.)