Is Kanpur University is private?
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), formerly Kanpur University, is a public state university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is administered under the state legislature of the government of Uttar Pradesh.
How can I get degree certificate from Kanpur University?
SUBMISSION THROUGH DEBIT/CREDIT CARD
- Procedure of Online Submission for Degree Certificate Application through Debit/Credit Card.
- Transaction Charges Details of Debit/Credit Card.
- Online Submission of Degree Certificate Application through Debit/Credit Card.
- Reprint Application Form.
How can I check my Kanpur University Result 2019?
How to check Kanpur University UG results
- Visit the official website of CSJM Kanpur University – kanpuruniversity.org.
- Click on the results tab on the home page.
- Alternatively, here is the direct link for KU results.
- You will be re-directed to a new page, choose your course and enter your roll number to view the results.
Is CSJM Kanpur UGC approved?
CSJMU is recognised by UGC and accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘B’. It is administered under the state legislature of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
What means public university?
A public university is a university which is mainly funded by public means through a national government. Tuition is much cheaper than that of a private university. It is subject to government rules and regulations. The largest universities (in terms of areal size) in Bangladesh are all public.
How can I get provisional certificate from CSJM?
Visit the website of the university www.kanpuruniversity.org. Then click on the link given on the homepage of the website i.e., “Online Application for Provisional Certificate”. Enter your registration number/ challan number and transaction number for print. Then click on the ‘Generate provisional certificate’.