How do I send my Wish List to Santa?
Parents can have their child write a holiday wishlist to Santa this year and officially send it to The North Pole. Kids who are interested can send a letter to Santa Claus at 123 Elf Road North Pole, 88888.
How do I send a Christmas Wish List?
5 Free Sites for Creating Shareable Christmas Wish Lists
- Giftster. Check out Giftster here.
- DreamList. Check out DreamList here.
- WantsThis. Check out WantsThis here.
- Wishlistr. Check out Wishlistr here.
- MrLista. Check out MrLista here.
How do I send my Christmas list to Santa?
- A letter to Santa is written.
- It is placed into an envelope.
- A First-Class Mail postage stamp is placed in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The writer’s return address is written clearly in the upper left corner of the envelope.
- The envelope is addressed to Santa Claus, 123 Elf Road, North Pole, 88888.
What is a Santa Wish List?
Santa’s Wish List was founded by Erich Speckin many years ago, it is a registered 501c3 charity. The idea is that families with children in need are identified through churches, schools, and community members. The child’s exact wishes are identified.
How do you get on Santa’s nice list?
How to Get on Santa’s Nice List
- Donate to a charity (or charities) of your choice.
- Volunteer your time to someone in need.
- Call an old friend just to catch up.
- Get a group together to go caroling.
- Invite friends over for a Christmas cookie baking party.
- Smile at everyone you pass on the street.
Can you email your Christmas list to Santa?
Yes, Santa does e-mail. To send Santa an email, go online to ElfontheShelf.com/kids and click on the box that reads: Write Santa. The elves will respond to every email.
How do I create a shared wishlist?
Decide who you want to share the list with. For broad audiences, like all your friends, set your list privacy to public and email them the link or post it on social media. For more private audiences, like your family, create a group and invite your family members to join.
Does Santa Claus have a phone number?
That’s right, Kris Kringle has a direct line: (951) 262-3062. Obviously this time of year keeps Santa busy in his workshop, so don’t be shocked when it goes right to voicemail. Those toys don’t make themselves you know! Unsurprisingly, callers to Santa’s personal line are are greeted by a requisite ho, ho, ho!
Can you email Santa your list?
Who’s on Santa’s good list?
The Santa Claus Nice List(The Good List 2022)
- Camila S., 13. – Algonquin, United States. Nice Report: best sister ever.
- Joe Angel M., 16. – Houston, United States. Nice Report: such a good and well behaved son and good grades.
- Gerald M., 3. – Charlotte, United States. Nice Report: He was so nice he a blessing from God.