How do I pay for my GOtv via mpesa?
How to pay GOtv via M-pesa pay bill number.
- On your phone, open the m-pesa menu.
- Click on Lipa na M-pesa.
- After that, select PayBill.
- Enter 423655 as the GOtv paybill number.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay as per your GOtv subscription package.
- Enter your Safaricom m-pesa PIN and confirm the GOtv payment.
How can I get mpesa Till statement?
M-PESA Statement Opt In
- M-PESA Statement Opt In.
- Dial *234# from the nominated number.
- Then select option 2 – M-PESA Business Till.
- Then enter your head office or store number.
- Select option 6 – M-PESA Statements.
- Then selection option 1 – Register for email statements.
- Select option 1 – To accept the Terms and Conditions.
How can I check my Paybill amount?
How to Check Safaricom Lipa na mpesa charges and rates 2022
- First of all, you need to press *234#
- After that, press 2 for Tariff Query.
- Then, press 5 for Lipa Na M-PESA.
- Enter your Paybill Number or Merchant Till Number.
- Then, the amount charged by the business.
- After that, you shall receive an SMS message.
How can I check my GOtv package?
You can either check your balance via SMS or via the GoTV website online….How To Check GoTV Balance
- Navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one.
- Type ” Balance” leave a space followed by IUC number or smart card number and then forward to 4688.
- You will get a response containing the details you seek.
How do I pay my GOtv with my phone?
Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank. Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP. Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
How do I pay my GOtv package in Kenya?
Payment Via Mpesa
- Go to the MPESA menu,
- Choose Pay Bill option,
- Enter 423655 as the business number,
- Enter the IUC number (On a red sticker at the bottom of the decoder),
- Enter the relevant full subscription amount,
- Enter your Safaricom PIN number and complete the transaction.
How do I get my 3 months mpesa statement?
M-PESA customer statement on USSD
- Dial *334# from an M-PESA registered line.
- Select option 7 – My Account.
- Select option 3 – M-PESA Statement.
- Select option 1 – Register for email statement and follow the prompts.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Enter a valid e-mail address – and confirm.
- Confirm your details.
Is it possible to get mpesa statement for another number?
The easiest way to get mpesa statement for another number is by logging in to the Safaricom self-care portal. You need that other number’s login details to access the portal.
Does MPesa charge PayBill?
Safaricom Paybill charges vary with the amount of money you are transacting. To transact via Paybill, you can use the Sim toolkit on your phone or the M-Pesa app. The highest amount you can transact via Paybill is KShs 70,000, while the minimum is one shilling.
What is the difference between PayBill and till number?
One of the differences between the two is that in the case of till number, one has to use the option of “Buy Good and Services.” For Pay Bill, you will have to select “Paybill” option in Lipa na M-Pesa menu.
How do I check my GOtv balance in Kenya?
#DYK you can check your account balance and make payments for your GOtv subscription? Just dial *423# on your mobile phone today.
How can I talk to GOtv customer care?
- Shortcode: 4688.
- Facebook: Follow us on Facebook.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter.
- Email: GOtv.Nigeria@ng.multichoice.com.
- Tel: +234 803 904 4688.
- Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- USSD: *288*1#
- WeChat: Learn more.