How do I fix the font in Outlook 2010?
For Outlook 2010
- from the View tab, in the Current View group, choose View Settings;
- click Other Settings. click the Row Font button. choose the font style and size you want and click OK.
- If you want to change the font size for your message list headings, click the Column Font button and make the changes there.
How do I set the default font in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
On the Personal Stationery tab, under New mail messages, click Font. On the Font tab, under Font, click the font that you want to use for all new messages. If you want, select a font style and size. Click OK on the Font, the Signatures and Stationery, and the Outlook Options dialog boxes.
How do I fix Outlook font issues?
Change or set the default font in Outlook
- Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts…
- Select the font you want to change.
- Select the options that you want to apply to the default font, such as font style and font size.
- Select OK all the way back out to save your changes.
What is the default font and size for Outlook 2010?
Microsoft’s Outlook 2010 uses a default font, such as Calibri with a font size of 11, when you compose email messages.
What is the default font in Outlook?
In Outlook, the default font is 11-point Calibri in black. It’s used when you compose new email messages. You can change the default font and its color, size, and style — such as bold or italic.
How do I permanently increase font size in Outlook reading pane?
Increase the Font Size While Reading Mail in Outlook
- Double-click the message to open it in a separate window.
- Go to the Message tab.
- Select Zoom.
- Select the Percent up arrow to make text larger or select the Percent down arrow to make the text smaller.
- Select OK.
Why is my font so small in Outlook?
Use the Zoom control at the right, bottom of the Outlook window. If you are using a mouse with a wheel control, click the Reading Pane, press Ctrl, and roll the scroll wheel. Rolling the wheel away from you makes the contents larger, rolling the wheel toward you makes the contents smaller.
What is immersive reader in Outlook?
Immersive Reader in Outlook for the web and Outlook desktop allows you to adjust the text of an email to read in the way that works best for you. Use Read Aloud to hear emails read to you as each word is highlighted, or modify spacing, color and more for a comfortable and easy to process email experience.
What is the best font for Outlook email?
The following best fonts for email design have been tried and tested to work well for emails.
- Arial. Arial is a sans serif font that is widely used both in print and digital media.
- Times New Roman.
- Open Sans.
Why is my email font so small in Outlook?
The zoom level of the message view can be changed in the ribbon. Click the message body. On the Message tab, in the Format group, click Zoom. In the Zoom dialog box, under Zoom to, click 100% for the default size, or use the other options to specify a custom zoom size.
Why is my Outlook font weird?
Please check whether the zoom size level was increased in the Message window. To do this, please go to Format Text > Zoom, choose 100% and click OK: If the issue still persists, please try to reset view (Under View, in the Current View Group, Click Reset View.) and check the result.