How do I find BT hotspots?
You can find hotspots by looking at www.btwifi.com/find or by using the hotspot finder within the BT Wi-fi app. When you’re out and about, you also see our BT Wi-fi networks in your wi-fi settings. This means you are standing in range of a hotspot and can connect using our BT Wi-fi app.
Can I connect to BT Openzone for free?
It’s available for iPhone, iPad and Android. The app gets you online in a flash, for free, without eating into your data allowance. By using it, you’ll only ever need to log in once. After that it’ll connect to a hotspot for you whenever you’re in range.
Why can’t I connect to BT Openzone WiFi?
If you’re in range of a hotspot and your device is still struggling to connect, go to the “Edit log in details” section within “Help and settings”. Re type your username and password to go through set-up again. If you’re still having trouble connecting, go to the “Help” menu and select “Leave Us Feedback”.
How do I use BT hotspot app?
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the wi-fi settings and make sure wi-fi is switched to ON.
- Open the BT Wi-fi app and log in with your BT ID or BT email address and password.
- Select the BT Wi-fi hotspot in Settings > Wi-Fi (you’ll only need to do this once)
- You can now start surfing.
How do I log into BT Openzone?
How do I get online?
- Once connected, launch an internet browser (like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome)
- From the BT Wi-fi landing page, select the appropriate radio button (usually BT Broadband or BT Wi-fi)
- Put in your username and password. Get help with BT Wi-fi usernames and passwords >
- Click Login.
How far does a BT hotspot reach?
Essentially, the range of a mobile phone Wi-Fi hotspot is potentially anywhere between 20 meters and 100 meters in ideal conditions.
What is BT hotspot access?
You can use your BT Wi-Fi voucher or subscription, BT Broadband or BT Mobile access at all BT Wi-Fi hotspots (this means you can log in where you see any BTWi-fi or _BTWi-fi signal). Find your nearest BT Wi-Fi hotspot here: Get wireless Internet | Find wi-fi hotspots | BT Wi-Fi (btwifi.com)
Can I use BT Wi-fi anywhere?
You can use BT Wi-fi whenever you’re in range of another BT Wi-fi or Fon member’s wi-fi signal in the UK or around the world. This means you can log in where you see any BTWiFi, BTWifi-with-FON or BTOpenzone signal.
How do I connect to BT Wi-fi hotspots for free?
How can I make a WIFI hotspot?
Turn your smartphone into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- On iOS devices, go to Settings, then toggle “Personal Hotspot” on. Once you do, you’ll be given a Wi-Fi password.
- On Android devices, the process can differ a little depending on your phone’s model. Go to Settings, then look for a menu for networks or connections.
What is BT Openzone?
What is BT Openzone? Essentially, this is BT’s network of wi-fi “hotspots”. If you have a computer, mobile or other device with built-in wi-fi, you should be able to get Internet access on the move by connecting to one of the many BT Openzone access points in the UK.
How do I Find my BT hotspot?
You can find hotspots by looking at www.btwifi.com/find or by using the hotspot finder within the BT Wi-fi app. When you’re out and about, you also see our BT Wi-fi networks in your wi-fi settings.
How do I use BT Wi-Fi to get online?
Or to get online even faster, download our BT Wi-Fi app and it’ll connect you to a hotspot whenever you’re in range. Download our BT Wi-Fi app and it’ll connect you to a hotspot whenever you’re in range. Who can use the BT Wi-Fi app?
Why BT Wi-Fi hotspots?
Why BT Wi-Fi hotspots? If you have an Apple or Android device, the app will automatically connect you when you’re in range of a hotspot, helping you save mobile data. Do you need assistance? Own a business or work in procurement? Let us help you. Ready. Set. Save. Enjoy big savings on the tech you love. Limited-time only offers.