How do I download MovieBox on my iPad?
For Android 7 and Below
- From your home screen, go to Settings.
- Tap Lock Screen and Security. Some devices label this as just Security.
- Navigate to where it says “Unknown sources”.
- Tick Unknown Sources on.
- Go to the website and download the APK. After that, install the APK.
- Done! Have fun with your movies and shows!
Is MovieBox still available?
MovieBox suffered a stop in the late November 2018. Rumors suggested that it was a final death of MovieBox for iOS but the closure was not yet confirmed. ShowBox, the Android counterpart of MovieBox which also experienced outage for days, was reported working again on December 5.
Why is movie box Pro not working?
Force close MovieBox app and restart it again, or restart your iDevice to try it again; Turn off your iPhone or iPad and reboot it to check whether MovieBox works normally. Go to Settings -> General -> Date & Time. Turn off “Set Automatically” and switch the date to September 1, 2014.
Is MovieBox pro safe for iPhone?
Takeaway. MovieBox Pro is not a safe platform to binge-watch movies and shows. What is best for mobile device users like you is to settle with a verified video streaming app with clear terms, regardless of whether the app is free or not.
How do I get MovieBox on my IPAD 2020?
How to Download Install Movie Box for iPhone (Non-jailbroken and Jailbroken iPhone)?
- Go to Settings-> General-> Date & Time.
- Open http://www.pgyer.com/moviebox in Safari.
- Click on the green button to begin installing Movie Box.
- Once finished, simply open the MovieBox app and tap Trust on the developer notice.
Why is MovieBox Pro not working?
What happened to MovieBox?
MovieBox, as some of you may already know, is a streaming app for iOS users that lets them watch and/ download HD movies and TV shows on their devices for free. But there is a bad news for MovieBox users. It is now coming to light that the app has been shut down.
Is MovieBox pro shutting down?
It was around November end when MovieBox, a popular movie/TV show streaming application for iOS, started acting glitchy. In fact, user reports indicated the app was no longer working. Then, shortly after that, the app’s developer reportedly confirmed it’s been shut down.