How can I restart my iPhone 5 without the power button?
How to restart iPhone without power button
- Start the Settings app and go to Accessibility>Touch and turn the AssistiveTouch feature on.
- Next, select the gesture you’d like to use to quickly launch this feature.
- Once you have selected the desired gesture, select the restart option from the available actions.
Can you restart iPhone without power button?
In order to restart an iPhone without the power button, you’ll need to turn on AssistiveTouch. AssistiveTouch creates a virtual Home button that appears on your iPhone’s display, giving your iPhone all of its functionality even when its physical buttons are broken, jammed, or stuck.
How can I restart my iPhone if the power button is broken?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do you force an iPhone to restart?
Force restart an iPhone with Face ID Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do I reset my iPhone 5 without the screen?
Force restarts are very simple and require no tools.
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 5. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. Add Comment.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. 9 comments. Add Comment. Cancel.
How can I restart my phone without the button?
These methods will help you to use your Android mobile without relying on the power button to restart it or wake it up….How to Restart Android Mobile without Power Button?
- Plug in the Charger & Press the Volume Down Button.
- Restart the device from Boot Menu.
- Remove Battery Trick for Old Mobiles.
- Schedule Power On & Off.
How do I restart my iPhone if the power button is broken?
How to Restart an iPhone if the Buttons Are Broken or Not Working
- Go to Settings > General and tap Shut Down.
- Drag the power off slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Finally, to turn on your iPhone, plug it in to charge.
What happens when a hard reset doesn’t work on iPhone?
Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue: Press and quickly release Volume UP button. Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button. Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds.