How can I know my establishment code for EPF?
How to find the Establishment code for EPF Account?
- Visit epfindia.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Services’ tab and select ‘For Employers’ option.
- Scroll down to ‘Services’ section and click on ‘Establishment Search’ option.
- Enter your company’s name (example – Infosys), key-in the captcha code and click on ‘Search’ button.
What is EPF Office code?
The First Two digits of a PF account number (member id) are called PF regional code. This PF regional code is different for each city in India. The next three digits followed by the region code is the office code.
How can I get Establishment code?
Establishment code in PF is a 7 digit number (the first Two zeroes are generally Zeroes) given to each and every organization who is covering under EPF scheme 1952. For example, if the PF account number of an employee in Chennai is TN/MAS/0047628/000/0000123 then the establishment code is 47628.
How can I get Establishment code and extension from PF number?
PF account number is a 22 digit unique number, the first 2 letters are “region code”, the next 3 letters are “office code”, & next 7 digits are “establishment registration code”, & the next 3 Zeroes are “establishment extension” & last 7 digits are PF member id of the employee.
What is establishment code?
How do I create an establishment ID?
Steps For EPF Registration for Employers
- Step 1: Visit the EPFO Website. Visit the website and click on the “Establishment Registration” button on the homepage.
- Step 2: Register On USSP.
- Step 3: Fill Registration Form.
- Step 4: Attach DSC.
What is establishment name and address in PF?
Basic details: The PF statement carries the name and address of the establishment along with the establishment ID. You will also find details such as the name of the employee, date of birth, date of joining the organisation, and so on. PF Account number: The first thing to check on your PF statement is your PF number.
How can I link my UAN to establishment?
An employee can perform UAN activation at the UAN member portal by following the steps below:
- Visit the UAN eSewa portal.
- Click on the link “Activate UAN”
- Enter the required details (PAN or Aadhar or Member ID)
- Click on “Get Authorization Pin” to get an OTP to the registered mobile number.
How can I change my establishment name in EPF online?
How to Change/Update your Name in the EPF UAN Portal by Online
- Go to UAN Portal and Login in with your USERID & Password.
- Once you have logged in, Click on Manage and then Click on Modify Basic Details.
- Enter the Name you want to update in the UAN on the right side and then Click on “Update”
What is establishment ID in EPFO forgot password?
At the login screen of the Employer Portal, there is a link “Forgot Password?”, Click the link. You will get a pop up screen where you have to enter the establishment id. Then enter the user id or primary mobile number or primary e-mail id. On submit, you will get an SMS using which you can login.
What is form 5A in provident fund?
Employee form 5 A is an internal document of the establishment /companies registered under the employee provident fund scheme. It is a monthly report on new employees joined the establishment, the entire employee should join the EPFO scheme and form 5A keeps a track record of new employees and their PF details.
Is Form 5A mandatory?
Mandatory electronic filing of Form 5A is EPFO’s next step towards e-governance. It gives employers an opportunity to correct/update their details with the PF authorities and ensure that the PF database captures the details correctly.