Can the post office provide proof of address?
Fill out a change-of-address card with the postal service. The confirmation letter you receive from the postal service regarding your address change can often be used as proof of your address.
What can I use as proof of address?
Proof of Address
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Property Tax Receipt.
- Posted Mail with name of applicant.
- Utility Bill.
- Lease Agreement or mortgage statement.
- Insurance Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- College Enrollment Papers.
How can I get proof of address quickly UK?
Some of the most common documents used by the bank as proof of address are:
- A valid UK driving license.
- Recent utility bill (Gas bill, electricity, water, or landline phone)
- Council tax bill.
- Recent credit card or bank statement.
- A recent credit union statement.
- Tenant’s agreement/ rental agreement.
How can I get proof of address in Ireland?
Proof of address
- A current utility bill (such as a gas, electricity or telephone or mobile phone bill)
- A current car or home insurance policy that shows your address.
- A document issued by a government department that shows your address.
- A copy of your Tax Credit Certificate (TCC)
What utility bills can I use as proof of address?
Proof of address can be one of the following documents: Water, electricity, gas, telephone or Internet bill. Credit card bill or statement.
What qualifies as proof of residence?
Any one of the following valid documents reflecting your name and physical residential address will be sufficient as proof of residence: Utility bill, e.g. municipal water and lights account or property managing agent statement. Bank statement. Municipal councillor’s letter.
Can I use online bank statement as proof of address?
Depending on the company you need it for, you might be able to use your Online Statement as proof of address. However, if the company won’t accept a printed Online Statement, you can request a paper statement that will be sent to your home address.
Can I use HMRC letter as proof of address?
Current council tax demand letter or statement. HMRC-issued tax notification (NB: employer-issued documents such as P60s are not acceptable) End of year tax deduction certificates. Current bank statements or credit/debit card statements.
How can I get proof of address without bills UK?
10+ Ways to Prove Your Address Without Bills in the UK
- Your Driving Licence.
- A Recent Bank Statement.
- A Letter From Your College Or University.
- A Recent Tenancy Statement.
- The Lease or Rental Agreement For Your Housing.
- A Mortgage Statement.
- NHS Card or Official Letter From The NHS.
How can I get proof of address without bills Ireland?
Alternative proof of residence
- utility bills such as electricity or gas bills, or bills for fixed line telephone, internet or TV.
- a letter from you GP showing your name, address and dates of attendance.
- a letter confirming attendance at medical appointments which include your name and address.
Can I use my water bill as proof of address?
A household or a utility bill includes electricity, gas, water, landline mobile and broadband. If you are asked to provide proof of your address for any reason you can use any of these as proof of your address.
What banks accept proof of address?
Bank or credit card statement. Utility bill. Driving licence. Mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.