Can I activate an iPhone 4 on Verizon?
Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete set up. This process may take 2 – 3 minutes.
How can I activate my iPhone 4S without a SIM card?
How to activate iPhone without a SIM card
- Wondering if you can activate an iPhone without SIM card?
- The first most effective method to activate an iPhone without a SIM card is using iTunes on your computer.
- If you have an unlocked iPhone, then you can use iTunes to activate it.
How do I start my iPhone 4?
Apple iPhone 4 – Restart Device
- Press and hold the. Power button. (located on the top edge) until “slide to power off” appears then release.
- Slide the. Power switch. right.
- With the device powered off, press and hold the. Power button. until the Apple logo appears then release.
How do I set up an Old iPhone?
Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Turn on your device.
- If you have another device, use Quick Start.
- Activate your device.
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode.
- Restore or transfer your information and data.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Turn on automatic updates and set up other features.
- Set up Siri and other services.
How do I get into a disabled iPhone 4s without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Is the iPhone 4 still usable?
There are plenty of people out there who are still using an iPhone 4. So if you’re wondering if you can still use this smartphone in general, the answer is a definite yes. That being said, there are some limits as to what you’ll be able to do with it.